Monday, March 30, 2009

Hotdogs and Coffee


I heard a joke the other day that works well for this blog.

Rene' Descartes walked into a breakfast nook to order some food. The waitress walks up and asks, "Would you like some coffee?"

"I think not." he said. and promptly disappeared.
Ha. I like that joke. and that's what I want to talk about. I think writing a blog is challenging. I love my wife's blog (http://bobbilewin.blogspot.com/) for the simple reason that she write well, and writes from her heart (and I might be a little biased... maybe... just a little).

What did the Dali Lama say to the Hot Dog vendor? "Make me one with everything!"
In the world of posts about mysticism or being an agnostic... I just want to be the mustard. And maybe on really good days, I can be the relish.

No comments:

Post a Comment